Latest Ten (10) Motorcycle Views Additions and Changes
By Walter F. Kern
Check to see what additions and changes have been made to Motorcycle Views - the latest ten (10)
- Yamaha Recalls 2015-2017 FJ09, FZ09, and XSR900 Motorcycles Since the Lower Handlebar
Holder May Loosen Due To a Painting Issue and an Inadequate Application
Of the Thread-locking Agent - (04/08/2017)
- KTM Recalls 2016-2017 1290 Super Duke GT Motorcycles For Fuel Hose That Can Develop
Small Holes or Cracks, Potentially Causing a Fuel Leak - (04/04/2017)
- Strategic Sports Recalls Zox Nano Motorcycle Helmets Since They May Not Adequately Protect
the Wearer In the Event Of a Secondary Head Impact - (03/22/2017)
- Polaris Recalls 2017 Slingshot, Slingshot SL, and Slingshot SLR vehicles.
Three Of the Bolted Connections Between the Steering and the Front Suspension May Have Been Insufficiently
Tightened, Possibly Resulting In a Reduction Of Steering and/or Front Suspension Performance - (03/21/2017)
- Tegol, Inc. Recalls Outlaw V-5 Motorcycle Helmets.
These helmets may not adequately protect the wearer in the event
of a head impact and may not stay secured to head during a motorcycle crash. - (03/21/2017)
- Zero Motorcycles Recalls 2017 DS, FXS, and S Motorcycles For Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) That May Have the Wrong
Vehicle Model Information - (03/16/2017)
- H&H Sports Protection (H&H) is recalling certain
TORC T-55 V2 low profile half helmets, sizes
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. These helmets may not adequately protect the wearer in the event
of a head impact and may not stay secured to head during a motorcycle crash. - (03/15/2017)
- Yamaha Recalls 2015-2016 YZF-R3 Motorcycles.
Water Can Enter and Corrode the Ignition Switch Resulting In an Unexpected Engine Stall. - (03/03/2017)
- Yamaha Recalls 2015-2016 YZF-R3 Motorcycles For Engine Vibration
That Can Cause the Fuel Tank Mounting Bracket To Contact
the Fuel Tank, Which Over Time, May Result In the Tank Leaking Fuel - (03/02/2017)
- Triumph Recalls Triumph S 4 Alarm Kits and Immobilizers made by Datatool.
This alarm was sold for aftermarket use on certain
Trophy, Trophy SE, Tiger 1050, Daytona 675, Rocket III, Tiger 800, Tiger 900, Tiger 955, Daytona 600, Daytona 650,
Sprint ST 1050, Sprint ST, Sprint RS, America 790, Daytona 955i, Speed Triple 955i, Thunderbird, Street Triple,
Bonneville 865cc, Thruxton 865cc, Bonneville T100 865cc, America/Speedmaster, Speed Triple 1050i, Sprint ST 1050,
Sprint GT 1050 ABS, Speed Triple, T100, Street Twin, T120, Thruxton/R and Tiger Explorer motorcycles.
These alarms have an internal nickel hydride battery that may leak. - (02/08/2017)
Click Picture for Walter F. Kern's
Kindle, Paperback, and Audible Books
More about motorcycles