By Walter F. Kern
Terms of Service
- Motorcycle Views is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Motorcycle Views reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Service, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Motorcycle Views and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Motorcycle Views.
- The Service contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. Motorcycle Views DOES NOT ENDORSE OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice.
- The Service includes bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to Motorcycle Views, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Motorcycle Views against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Motorcycle Views may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Site, Motorcycle Views is under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Motorcycle Views does not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Motorcycle Views reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. Motorcycle Views SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Motorcycle Views ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Motorcycle Views the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- Motorcycle Views does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Motorcycle Views shall have no liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.